Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality. - Karl Lagerfeld
Pinterest has introduced a whole new inspirational experience. You can find recipes, organizational tips, and ways to spice up your decor and so much more. You can follow us on Pinterest here.
Here are our Top 5 Favorite Things from Pinterest this month!
1. How amazing is this pantry from Evan Joseph – it even has a gorgeous chandelier.
2. I think reading nooks are so cozy for kids and adults. This one was featured on House of Turquoise – see the rest of the house here.
3. You don’t need a big office space to have a cute inspiring work space. Centsational Girl compiled a bunch of small office spaces and some tips on how to utilize them here.
4. House Beautiful has tons of great tips on decorating and I think adding black into every room is a great idea! Check out some more tips here.
5. Design Sponge featured these really cute coiled boils from The Red Thread – you can see the tutorial on how to make them here.
What have you found on Pinterest? Let us know in the comments!